What began in 2014 with only 4 Symphony Solutions engineers, and an Oxygen platform with a sing...06 February 2019
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organization culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our customer is a pioneering start-up which has a mission to bring deep personalised user experiences to the betting and gaming industry – creating a SaaS environment that enables operators to build and serve dynamic and customisable content on any channel, from mobile to DMP, all in an ultra-low latency cloud infrastructure.
At the heart of its work there is a machine-learning engine that sits on top of huge volumes of real-time transactional and behavioural data, capable of optimising and personalising hundreds of thousands of bets, promotions and games at any given time.
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning and statistics for classification and ranking use-cases
- Expert-level knowledge of Python for both ML and data manipulation
- Full understanding of CNN, RNN and LSTM and their applications
- Experience of working in a real-time analytical environment, and the necessary efficiencies and trade-offs of working in such an environment
- Experience in the use of open-source machine learning libraries like pytorch, scipy, SKLearn along with a good knowledge of NLP
- Familiarity with Git, Bash, Docker tools
- Teamwork, communication skills and hands-on approach
- Language skills: English
- Experience with AWS environment: EMR, Glue, Athena, SageMaker, Batch or similar with other cloud providers
- Professional experience of personalisation and / or predictive CRM, micro-segmentation
- Understanding and / or direct professional experience of working with less traditional data such as images, video and text
- Understanding of CRISP-DM, Agile methodologies
- Passion for sports or experience in sports domain
- PhD in machine learning would be an advantage
- Take ownership of the machine learning engine development
- End-to-end development and operationalisation of machine learning models in a small team of highly-motivated team players
- Execution of explorative analysis of structured and unstructured datasets as well as feature engineering
- Development of predictive machine learning models for classification and ranking purposes
- Operationalisation of models as API working in real-time environment
- Definition and preparation of new data science applications in close cooperation with product and development teams.