Learn more about how we helped our client improve efficiency and successfully transform their b...24 August 2018
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our client is one of the leaders in sports betting and online gaming in the UK. It is responsible for the online, mobile and telephone operations for their brand. Combined with a strong retail estate presence, ensures its customers have consistent product experience across all channels. This includes the fast-growing area of ‘bet-in-play’ sports betting where our client is one of the market leaders. The latest offering from our client is its mobile betting application which allows its customers to place bets on their favourite sporting event whether they are at home, out and about or even at the event itself. It promises to provide its customers with the best possible service via whichever channel they choose.
Project goal is to provide the best user experience on mobile and desktop platforms for seamless sports betting and online gaming experience. You will be working on developing a new product using some of the latest web and mobile technologies.
- 5+ years of experience working as Java developer;
- 5+ years of experience working in software development companies;
- Experience working according to Scrum/Agile principles;
- Upper intermediate English (read, write, understand, speak);
- Proven commercial experience of working with both relational and NoSQL databases;
- Proven commercial experience of developing enterprise grade server side software (scalability, performance, enterprise logging, fail over, etc.);
- Experience with web containers (Tomcat, Jetty or similar);
- Experience in consuming and processing multiple data feeds in real time;
- Experience in parsing and transforming large amounts of JSON and XML data.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.