It's not a secret that a rainbow has got seven colors. We all have our special ones.20 April 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Solid knowledge of Java in a commercial environment (Java 8 is preferred)
- Knowledge of SOAP & REST
- Good at logic and solving problems
- Advanced English level
- Availibility for a 6 month knowledge transfer programme to Dublin
- An understanding of TDD and / or BDD principles
- An understanding of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Building and deploying modern software using techniques such as DDD, TDD, CI/CD
- Design and implement event driven cloud native microservices architecture using CloudFoundry
- Design and implement fault tolerant microservices using Spring boot and Spring cloud – service versioning, reuse, discovery, configuration, security, monitoring
- Working with document based NoSQL database systems – MarkLogic
- Working with log based messaging solutions - Kafka
- Applying domain driven design techniques such as event storming, event shunting
- End to end solution delivery, responsible for designing solutions, writing code, tests cases, executing
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and architecture teams
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Owners to help define and shape deliverables, provide estimates, highlight technical risks and determine technical solutions
- Ensure focussed understanding of key areas of the product and related technologies within the team
- Help promote innovation, best in class execution and exploration of new ideas as a culture
- Liaise with operations for technical analysis of the issues
- Collaborate with other technology and product teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design
- Active participation in the Agile ceremonies and contribute to the overall functioning of self-organised, empowered, high performance team
- Research, learn new methodologies and technologies and implement them in the project to continuously improve and optimize design, code, build, deploy, test lifecycle
- Friendly and highly professional teams
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Career and professional growth
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews
- Paid English classes
- Low hierarchy and open communication