What began in 2014 with only 4 Symphony Solutions engineers, and an Oxygen platform with a sing...06 February 2019
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our client is one of the leaders in sports betting and online gaming in the UK. It is responsible for the online, mobile and telephone operations for their brand. Combined with a strong retail estate presence, ensures its customers have consistent product experience across all channels. This includes the fast-growing area of ‘bet-in-play’ sports betting where our client is one of the market leaders. The latest offering from our client is its mobile betting application which allows its customers to place bets on their favorite sporting event whether they are at home, out and about or even at the event itself. It promises to provide its customers with the best possible service via whichever channel they choose.
Project goal is to provide the best user experience on mobile and desktop platforms for seamless sports betting and online gaming experience. You will be working on developing a new product using some of the latest web and mobile technologies.
- 2+ years experience developing complex web applications using AEM 6.0+;
- Experience with Apache Sling Web Framework, JCR (Apache Jackrabbit Oak), OSGi (Apache Felix), Servlets, Workflows;
- Experience with Adobe product suite, including AEM, Target, Scene7, Audience Manager;
- 2+ years in Java 8, J2EE technologies;
- Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM;
- Maven, Jenkins, Git.
- Discuss customer requirements, design, implement solutions;
- Investigate and resolve technical issues;
- Create CAB documents, prepare release artifacts to be deployed by Adobe Success Engineers;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);