A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- 2+ years with proven success delivering recruiting results individually or as a part of the team in a fast-paced, demanding;
- Good knowledge of Ukrainian IT market;
- Strong network of talented experts;
- · Basic understanding of major programming technologies;
- Great communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Service-oriented, great multi-tasker, attention to detail;
- Upper intermediate+ English;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet short deadlines;
- Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment;
- Detail- orientation, and self-organization;
- Strong work ethic and high morals;
- Result orientation;
- Team-player skills.
- Recruiting, executive search and headhunting of IT specialists of different levels and Skills;
- Salary benchmarking, market research and analysis;
- Knowledge of recruitment techniques;
- Maintain relationships with candidates and participating in the development and maintenance internal database;
- Candidates' assessment and selection;
- Participating in the improvement of recruitment, procedures and regulations.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Paid breakfast and dinner;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.