Ukraine is increasingly becoming more and more popular as an IT outsourcing destination. With I...12 December 2012
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Customer & Project Description
The company’s history has been more than 60 years in the making—from the earliest days as a pioneer in the new world of information technology in the 1950s to its position today as a Fortune Global 500 industry leader. It is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Now operating in 120 countries, in more than 40 industries and across custom systems
- At least 3+ years of experience with Node.js;
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English;
- Excellent team work skills;
- Ability to work in distributed international teams;
- Build responsive, high performance web applications;
- Help create and implement automated test strategy;
- Integrating with RESTful web services and 3rd party APIs;
- Optimize applications for high performance and scalability;
- Implement features and user interfaces for blu.com;
- Contribute to design and code reviews;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;