A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve a unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover). We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
For supporting our client in Malta, Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- 5+ years experience in software development;
- Developing and supporting existing and new solutions for client needs;
- Able to mentor and coordinate the team members;
- Able to share the knowledge to the junior and middle developers;
- Excellent knowledge in PHP, RestFull/Api and MySQL;
- Knowledge of the Internet Protocol Stack;
- Comfortable working without supervision;
- Self-motivated to learn new techniques and design patterns;
- Enjoys constructive criticism;
- Comfortable in expressing new ideas and approaches to various problems.
- Experience working in an Agile environment using SCRUM/SAFe;
- Experience with PHP Frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel etc;
- Experience with RDBMS (MySQL);
- Knowledge in Repository: Confluence/Wiki/GitLab;
- Experience in Version control system: GIT/SVN;
- Experience with Project Management Tools (Jira);
- Experience with Code Review (GITLab).
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.