A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- OOP and SOLID principles knowledge;
- Experience in Angular 4+, HTML5, CSS3, Webpack based web-applications;
- Experience of using Test Frameworks – Unit and Performance Testing;
- Experience with Mac OS;
- Working in Agile development environment;
- English level – Upper intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience in gambling or online gaming;
- Experience in LESS;
- Reactive Programming (RXJS).
- New features development within existing product;
- Support and maintance of existing product;
- Bug fixing of newly developed features (no refactoring of the old code);
- Writing Unit tests and integration tests;
- Express duty;
- Scrum ceremonies participation;
- Mentoring junior colleagues might be required.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.