IT specialist with 10 years of experience tells us about how to become a good programmer, tells...30 October 2013
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
We pride ourselves to be a company with a strong ethical culture and we try to keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is looking for an experienced Senior Front-end Developer (Angular/React) for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience developing commercial, large-scale web applications;
- Extensive understanding of general UX principles for web applications, including responsive and adaptive design principles;
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image;
- Strong understanding of SEO principles;
- General understanding of the use of Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar and Git (BitBucket);
- Ability to learn and critique new technologies quickly;
- Ability to document technical solutions in a variety of formats and to constructively share knowledge with less experienced team members;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations to peer groups;
- Excellent teamwork skills, capable of supervising a small sub team or deputizing in a management role;
- Experience in contributing to and influencing technical strategic planning or responsibility for a technical strategy;
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop;
- Some experience with TDD and / or BDD;
- Some Knowledge in Python (maybe PHP) and PostgreSQL or MySQL would be beneficial;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses