A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- OOP and SOLID principles knowledge;
- Excellent knowledge of React JS/Preact +Redux;
- Experience of using Test Frameworks – Unit and Performance Testing; Integration, E2E;
- Experience with RESTful web services and 3rd party APIs integrations;
- Experience with Rest APIs, Websockets and GraphQL;
- Experience with Single page application architecture (SPA);
- Experience with NodeJS and Webpack;
- Ability to navigate large existing code, and improve it as it changes;
- Experience in integrating presentation layer code with CMS technologies;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Bitbucket;
- Experience with Mac OS;
- Working experience in Agile development environment;
- English level – Upper intermediate;
- Previous experience as a technical lead for Frontend developers;
- Experience in working with multi-cultural teams and different partners, including development team from other companies;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- Good documentation skills and ability to transfer the knowledge to future co-workers.
Nice to have:
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence;
- Good knowledge of SAFe, Agile/Scrum development processes and CI/CD pipelines;
- Experience in gambling or online gaming;
- Experience in LESS;
- Reactive Programming (RXJS);
- Progressive Web apps (PWA) and Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) experience;
- Micro frontend architecture.
- Implement solutions, contribute to technical design;
- Do bug fix and refactor solutions when needed;
- Follow engineering processes (code review, grooming and etc.);
- Analyze business requirements, transform them into functional/non-functional requirements, provide estimates;
- Identify and communicate required changes to business requirements;
- Participate in the development of team staffing plans;
- Participate in the recruitment process during CV prescreening and interviews;
- Mentor junior team members and participate in leveling of the team members;
- Escalate to Delivery Manager and Employee Relationship Management team in case of talent loss risks.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.