A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- OOP and SOLID principles knowledge;
- Experience in React, HTML5, CSS3, Webpack based web-applications;
- Experience of using Test Frameworks — Unit and Performance Testing;
- Experience with RESTful web services and 3rd party APIs integrations;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Bitbucket;
- Working in an Agile development environment;
- English level — Upper intermediate;
Nice to have:
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience with CI/CD best practices;
- Experience in gambling or online gaming;
- Experience in LESS;
- Reactive Programming (RXJS).
- Implement solutions, contribute to technical design
- Do bug fix and refactor solutions when needed
- Follow engineering processes (code review, grooming and etc.)
- Analyze business requirements, transform them into functional/non-functional requirements, provide estimates
- Identify and communicate required changes to business requirements
- Participate in the development of team staffing plans
- Participate in the recruitment process during CV prescreening and interviews
- Mentor junior team members and participate in leveling of the team members
- Escalate to Delivery Manager and Employee Relationship Management team in case of talent loss risks
- Participate in technical and cultural interviews, when necessary
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.