Senior Front End (React) Developer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
For the needs of one of our clients in the we are looking for a Senior Front End (React) Developer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company. Our client is large international company, leader in digital transformation that works with variety of industries such as banking, education, capital markets, media and communication. They are praised for their diversity and inclusion efforts in the working place. As a result, they offer long term stable projects with opportunity to grow and get exposed to latest technology and innovation.
Capacity to act as a technical leader figure and be a reference and support other developers in the team.
- Implement solutions, contribute to technical design
- Follow engineering processes (code review, grooming and etc.)
- Analyze business requirements, transform them into functional/non-functional requirements, provide estimates
- Identify and communicate required changes to business requirements
- Participate in the development of team staffing plans
- Participate in the recruitment process during CV prescreening and interviews if needed
- Mentor junior team members and participate in leveling of the team members if needed
- Escalate to Delivery Manager and Employee Relationship Management team in case of talent loss risks
Qualifications and Skills:
- OOP and SOLID principles knowledge;
- Excellent knowledge of React JS/React;
- Experience of using Test Frameworks – Unit and Performance Testing; Integration, E2E;
- Experience with NodeJS and Webpack, Jest;
- Ability to navigate large existing code, and improve it as it changes;
- Experience in integrating presentation layer code with CMS technologies;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Bitbucket;
- Working experience in Agile development environment;
- English level – Upper intermediate;
- Previous experience as a technical lead will be a plus;
- Experience in working with multi-cultural teams and different partners, including development team from other Companies;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- Good documentation skills and ability to transfer knowledge to future co-workers.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Great international work environment;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 Vacation Days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS section for the full line-up.