A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
This vacancy is currently inactive, however, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Minimum of 1-year experience with either, Angular or React;
- Experience with Webpack, Gulp, Grunt or other automated build tools;
- Strong Experience with HTML5, CSS3, SASS/LESS/Stylus;
- Experience building mobile and responsible web apps with cross-browser support;
- Experience with JSON, REST, Web Services and XML;
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- Experience with React Native would be a plus;
- Experience with GraphQL would be a plus;
- English at least upper-intermediate;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine;