A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organization culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- 3+ years of experience in HR, preferably in IT industry;
- Knowledge of performance management principles and practices;
- Strong communication skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- People oriented and results driven;
- High empathy level;
- High level of stress resilience;
- Higher education;
- At least B2 level of English (spoken and written);
- Understanding of IT business context.
- Conduct regular one-on-ones with employees;
- Conduct regular performance reviews;
- Mediate conflict situations;
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding process;
- Support project teams in their professional growth;
- Align business strategy in daily collaboration with management;
- Measure employee satisfaction and come up with improvement solutions;
- Promote inclusiveness and diversity of company culture;
- Build high morale and help increase project teams productivity.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.