AngularJS, 2 and beyond, is a typescript-based open-source front-end web application platform l...24 September 2018
Symphony – Why So Special?
The real question is what type of company is special in ways that you are?
If you want a job exclusively to practice your expertise and meet goals, then many companies could satisfy your needs. But if you want to practice your expertise and meet goals in an open, welcoming culture where colleagues feel freedom of mind, freedom of expression, and freedom with each other, you might want to consider Symphony Solutions.
There’s much more to Symphony Solutions than 1 short paragraph. Read on for more.
- 3+ years of experience in HR, preferably in IT industry;
- Knowledge of performance management principles and practices;
- Strong communication skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- People oriented and results driven;
- High empathy level;
- High level of stress resilience;
- Higher education;
- At least B2 level of English (spoken and written);
- Understanding of IT business context.
- Conduct regular one-on-ones with employees;
- Conduct regular performance reviews;
- Mediate conflict situations;
- Coordinate onboarding and offboarding process;
- Support project teams in their professional growth;
- Align business strategy in daily collaboration with management;
- Measure employee satisfaction and come up with improvement solutions;
- Promote inclusiveness and diversity of company culture;
- Build high morale and help increase project teams productivity.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.