Senior DevOps Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
ING is transforming and moving fast towards being an IT company offering the best possible solutions and services in the financial sector to millions of appreciated clients all over the globe.
- 6+ years IT experience
- Strong understanding of testing concepts such as BDD, TDD, ATTD, and working with Selenium Grid
- At least 3 years of experience with SOAP and REST API automation testing using RestAssured, Postman, etc
- Good understanding of, and experience with Linux (RHEL 6 & 7), scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Python, Perl, PowerShell)
- Hands-on knowledge of Continuous Delivery tools, (e.g. Git, Jenkins, TFS, Ant, Maven, MSBuild, Fortify, Ansible, Sonar)
- Hands-on knowledge, and experience with ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, Alert manager
- At least 1 year of experience in creating and maintaining pipelines on Azure
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up