Senior DevOps Engineer
You: Are someone who always wants to learn the newest in Technology. You want a solid company with a strong reputation, exposure to the CTO, technology mentorship, and eventually a higher tech status job.
You want a flexible, agile company where you are free to be an individual, free to be yourself.
- solid theoretical and practical experience with Docker and Kubernetes on Windows;
- professional expertise with setting up CI/CD pipelines (preferably using Jenkins and Azure DevOps);
- scripting (e.g. with Powershell);
- strong intermediate English;
- self-initiated, motivated and eager to take on new challenges;
- ability to travel to Western Europe.
- designing and building a cloud-agnostic dockerized solution managed by Kubernetes;
- deploy and run applications in a Kubernetes cluster that includes Windows nodes;
- defining the CI/CD pipelines;
- close collaboration with the development and the ICT teams.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 vacation days;
- Corporate Doctor.
See BENEFITS Section for full line-up.