We are an Agile-driven company focused on culture and trust, different in the way we biuld long...01 January 2017
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve a unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover). We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
US based client helps companies plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. Their architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years.
Skills: and Experience Required:
- Strong Azure proficiency, including Azure certification for AZ-300, AZ-301 and AZ-103. In addition, a high-level systems knowledge of how the various Azure and AD services all interact with each other is a nice plus;
- AZ-500 or related knowledge;
- as sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies;
- Very good knowledge of REST API and CLI interaction with Azure (.NET/PowerShell/C# paradigms are not required);
- Familiarity with Agile, CI/CD;
- Strong programming background in Java, Spring and related technologies;
- Ability to develop solutions that enhance the availability, performance, maintainability and agility of a particular customer's enterprise;
- Able to independently complete solution implementation or application design deliverables.
- Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager;
- Often responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions;
- Coordinates implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions in one of the following work domains: networks, applications or platforms;
- Develops customer technology solutions using various industry products and technologies;
- Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new methods to apply to the situation;
- Provides input to the company strategy moving forward;
- Is often the Principal Consultant who analyzes and develops enterprise technology solutions.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities.