A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- 5+ years experience as a QA engineer;
- Familiar with CI/CD and hands on experience for Jenkins;
- Deep understanding of automation test framework design and hands on experience in automation testing;
- Experience in developing and executing automated testing scripts by Selenium, Jest, and other automation tools;
- Experience with automating tests for technologies that include, React JS, Preact, Redux, HTML, CSS, Websockets and REST;
- Develop efficient and accurate automated performance test scripts;
- Good knowledge of subversioning systems (GitHub);
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum development processes.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry;
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English;
- Experience in working with multi-cultural teams and different partners, including development team from other companies;
- Analytical thinking;
- Good documentation skills and ability to transfer the knowledge to future co-workers.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.