What began in 2014 with only 4 Symphony Solutions engineers, and an Oxygen platform with a sing...06 February 2019
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our customer is one of Europe’s leading betting and gaming companies with established retail and online brands. The Group serves customers primarily in the UK and Italy, the two largest regulated gambling markets in Europe. In the UK, the Group has over 1,850 betting shops and customers can access all content and products online. The customer has an estimated 21% market share in the UK retail market, making it the largest private operator, and the third largest operator. The Group has an estimated 7% share of the UK online market, following the launch of new online platforms in 2012 at an investment of over £50 million. The investment shows excellent results, driving a year-on-year growth in net revenue. In Italy, the Group has 870 Eurobet betting shops and can be found online at Eurobet.it. Eurobet has been very successful in obtaining new licenses, having won 25% of all available licenses in the most recent tender 100% of which are bid for. Following changes in legislation, it has also been active in relocating certain licenses to enhance performance, and in rolling out new products (e.g. Virtual Racing) in advance of competitors. Further improvements in legislation stand to deliver more benefits to Eurobet, e.g. improved clampdown on the illegal gambling market. Eurobet has grown its share of the Italian sports betting market from 7% in late 2012 to over 15% now.
- Experience in Quality Assurance area (3+ years);
- Experience in web UI test automation (2+ years);
- Strong IT background and solid knowledge of Python;
- Version control systems (Git);
- Practical skills working with Unix-like OSs;
- Experience working with XML and JSON markup languages;
- University degree in IT, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Computer Science, etc. (top of class during studies);
- Upper-Intermediate English and good communication skills;
- Punctuality, eagerness to learn, analytical mind and ability to cope with time pressure;
- Continuous integration (Bamboo, Jenkins, GoCD, etc.);
- REST API testing experience and general knowledge of HTTP protocol, WebSocket would be a big plus;
- Native mobile application testing experience (Appium);
- Experience working with docker virtualization.
- Enhance and support current test automation framework using python and selenium;
- Analyze and develop testing approach in for a new features of the system under test;
- Build integration libraries for 3rd party systems;
- Review manual test case scenarios, estimate and implement automated tests;
- Participate in code review process, analyzing code of other team members;
- Support existing automated test cases;
- Test environments support.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.