What began in 2014 with only 4 Symphony Solutions engineers, and an Oxygen platform with a sing...06 February 2019
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures an honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
The latest project is a mobile betting application which allows placing bets on their favourite sports event while being at home, out and about or even at the event itself. It guarantees the best quality service whichever channel they choose.
The project aims to provide the best mobile platforms User Experience for seamless sports betting and online gaming. You will be working on developing a new product using some of the latest mobile technologies.
To learn more, please check: https://www.symphony-solutions.eu/client-ladbrokes-coral-group/
- At least 3 years of experience in Android development;
- Strong experience in development using Java and Android SDK;
- Good understanding of application life cycle and components like Activity/Fragment/Service;
- Hands-on experience using Git, JIRA;
- English level — Upper intermediate;
Nice to have :
- Experience with Data Binding is greatly appreciated;
- Experience in gambling business domain is an asset :)
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Paid English and German classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.