The online gambling and betting sector is a dynamic and growing business, with new competitive ...05 October 2018
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our customer is one of Europe’s leading betting and gaming companies with established retail and online brands. The Group serves customers primarily in the UK and Italy, the two largest regulated gambling markets in Europe. In the UK, the Group has over 1,850 betting shops and customers can access all content and products online. The customer has an estimated 21% market share in the UK retail market, making it the largest private operator, and the third largest operator. The Group has an estimated 7% share of the UK online market, following the launch of new online platforms in 2012 at an investment of over £50 million. The investment shows excellent results, driving a year-on-year growth in net revenue. In Italy, the Group has 870 Eurobet betting shops and can be found online at Eurobet.it. Eurobet has been very successful in obtaining new licenses, having won 25% of all available licenses in the most recent tender 100% of which are bid for. Following changes in legislation, it has also been active in relocating certain licenses to enhance performance, and in rolling out new products (e.g. Virtual Racing) in advance of competitors. Further improvements in legislation stand to deliver more benefits to Eurobet, e.g. improved clampdown on the illegal gambling market. Eurobet has grown its share of the Italian sports betting market from 7% in late 2012 to over 15% now.
To learn more, please check: https://www.symphony-solutions.eu/client-ladbrokes-coral-group/
- Strong experience in a project management role (3+ years);
- Strong Agile Scrum experience (3+ years);
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Experience leading multiple projects/teams in parallel;
- Strong people and stakeholders management skills;
- Flexibility and the ability to respond to rapidly changing situations;
Nice to have:
- Any agile certification which is recognized around the world would be a plus;
- Experience in SAFe and certification in SAFe would also be a plus.
- Creates a working environment based on values and principles from the Agile Manifesto and Scrum/Kanban/SAFE framework;
- Ensures SCRUM is well understood and enacted by Teams;
- Build a motivated, self-organizing team and high-trust environment;
- Acts as coach/mentor for Scrum team. Coach the team to effectively apply Agile methodologies;
- Ensure that product backlog and scope is well defined and refined;
- Protects the team from outside interference and distractions;
- Manage project pipeline, ensure that sprint/milestone/project schedule is on track;
- Helps to identify & resolve team impediments and plan interdependencies;
- Ensure high product quality;
- Release management (preparation, deployment and support);
- Review working relationships with the customer. Proactively provision continuous improvement by investigating ways to enhance the quality of communication, processes and deliverables;
- Prepare/review internal and customer reports;
- Driver and moderator of SCRUM ceremonies;
- Escalate commercial issues, where appropriate, including potential business opportunities;
- Identify and manage risks across the account, including potential internal risks;
- Encourages cross-team collaboration where necessary;
- Work in conjunction with the Client Partner, Delivery Director and Delivery Manager to drive continuous improvement;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings, etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sports activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.