What began in 2014 with only 4 Symphony Solutions engineers, and an Oxygen platform with a sing...06 February 2019
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Our client is one of the leaders in sports betting and online gaming in the UK. It is responsible for the online, mobile and telephone operations for their brand. Combined with a strong retail estate presence, ensures its customers have consistent product experience across all channels. This includes the fast-growing area of ‘bet-in-play’ sports betting where our client is one of the market leaders. The latest offering from our client is its mobile betting application which allows its customers to place bets on their favorite sporting event whether they are at home, out and about or even at the event itself. It promises to provide its customers with the best possible service via whichever channel they choose.
Project goal is to provide the best user experience on mobile and desktop platforms for seamless sports betting and online gaming experience. You will be working on developing a new product using some of the latest web and mobile technologies.
Nice to have:
- Any agile certification which is recognized around the world would be a plus
- Experience in SAFe and certification in SAFe would also be a plus.
- Creates a working environment based on values and principles from the Agile Manifesto and Scrum/Kanban/SAFE framework
- Ensures SCRUM is well understood and enacted by Teams
- Protects the team from outside interference and distractions
- Encourages cross-team collaboration where necessary
- Is a servant leader for SCRUM teams
- Driver and moderator of SCRUM ceremonies ensuring that they take place, are time boxed and that attendees understand their purpose
- Works with team and team level stakeholders to build a motivated, self-organizing team and high-trust environment
- Encourages teams to take responsibility for the commitments they have made
- Helps to identify & resolve team impediments and plan interdependencies
- Contributes to the refinement and constant improvement of the tools and processes to be able to support the growth of the Sportsbook Team
- Supports the Team and Product Owner to collaborate to elaborate and prioritize the Team Backlog - Work with the Scrum Team to ensure progress and impediments are transparent and accurate
- Acts as coach/mentor for Scrum team
- Supervises direct subordinates