You: Want a stable company, a good package, and challenging work. You want a casual, open culture of freedom, agility, and flexibility. You give a lot and mutual commitment and support from your company. You are agile and appreciate companies with business agility.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
- Working knowledge of MavensMate or Eclipse.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce Staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 vacation days;
- Corporate Doctor.
- See BENEFITS Section for full line-up.