Symphony Solutions, a digital transformation company headquartered in the Netherlands, was reco...07 September 2018
Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer, for a full-time position, who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- Strong programming skills in Ruby, Ruby on rails;
- Additional knowledge of Front end technologies (HTML, CSS, Webpacker, Java Script/ES6);
- Exposure to agile working practices (sprints, scrum, code reviews);
- Working with business teams when building products;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Manage and drive our agile working practices (sprints, scrum, code reviews);
- Work closely with the product owner and suggest the best approach for overcoming technical challenges;
- Support the team in understanding the needs of our customers and translating this into code;
- Willing to work independently to overcome barriers, and think creatively to enhance our product in order to stay ahead of the market;
- Maintain performance and responsiveness of systems.
Nice to have:
- An eye for design and UX;
- An interest in music/records;
- Knowledge and experience of building and maintaining CI systems.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;