A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or a related field);
- 5+ yrs of software testing;
- 2+ years of managing software QA team;
- Solid planning and communication skills, understanding of project management principles;
- Experience working in Agile environment;
- Solid experience with JIRA;
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous deployment system;
- Understanding of branching process and models is a plus.
- Interface and communicate with test managers, DevOps, support and other teams;
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities;
- Plan release windows in close cooperation with other release managers across portfolio;
- Summarize and finalize release scope;
- Manage risks that may affect release scope, schedule and quality;
- Work with Tech Leads/Software Architect to understand impacts of branches and code merges;
- Track all teams are on schedule and meet the agreed guidelines; escalate when necessary;
- Communicate with and report to stakeholders on release status;
- Coordinate performance runs;
- Create release documentation, including Release Notes and Run Books;
- Cooperate with tech leads and DevOps to improve CI/CD process;
- Participate in technical and cultural interviews, when necessary;
- Participate in SDO activities.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication.