Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions is currently offering an exciting career opportunity to join a Recruitment team. We are looking for a Recruitment Researcher.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by traditional organization type and have embraced organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization creates the most favorable environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them, and expand their potential.
• Assisting with interview organization, making sure the interview feedback is in place, in a timely manner and in the agreed format;
• Assisting recruiters in daily activities (posting positions, preparing if needed a pipeline);
• Working on company internal and external employer branding.
• General understanding of the IT market and Recruitment process;
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, changing work environment while performing multiple tasks;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Upper-intermediate English is a must;
• Collaborative style of working;
• Ability to make decisions quickly.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Great international work environment;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 Vacation Days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS section for the full line-up.