Over the years, the advancements in technology have changed the digital gaming, lottery and spo...16 February 2018
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
The company’s history has been more than 60 years in the making—from the earliest days as a pioneer in the new world of information technology in the 1950s to its position today as a Fortune Global 500 industry leader. It is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Now operating in 120 countries, in more than 40 industries and across custom systems.
We are building an E-commerce product based on React.JS and Node.JS with multiple microservices.
- Extensive experience with semantic HTML5, CSS3/4 and pre-proc. like LESS or SASS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
Nice to have:
- Thorough understanding of server side rendering of React app using Next.js
- Proficient with ES2015 (ES6) / ES2016 and TypeScript
- Experience with Redux (or other state management pattern)
- Experience with common front-end dev. tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Good understanding of Headless CMS arc. Experience on BloomReach CMS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of UX principles and best practices
- Ability to quickly understand and work with enterprise environment complex code
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, particularly JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, GIT
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Career and professional growth
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews
- Free English classes
- Pizza Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents
- Fresh fruits and juices
- Low hierarchy and open communication