We are not different in what we do. We are different in HOW we do it. We are different because ...03 July 2017
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a QA Engineer, for a full-time position, who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- 5 + years of commercial experience;
- Experience in working with large teams;
- Ability to set up and constantly improve QA processes on the project;
- Experience with similar positions on Agile projects (SCRUM, Kanban);
- Experience with web and mobile (iOS, Android, Windows) testing;
- Test Documentation;
- Quality Metrics;
- Test Automation experience is an asset;
- Strong communication skills;
- Setting up and improving QA processes;
- Definition of Test Strategy;
- Creating Test Design;
- Test Design Review;
- Writing and executing Test Cases;
- Performing Web and Mobile testing;
- Test Results Analysis;
- Test Status Reports;
- Performing Demo of the product;
- Metrics collection and analysis;
- Communication with customer.
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international working environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events.