IT specialist with 10 years of experience tells us about how to become a good programmer, tells...30 October 2013
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony – Why So Special? Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve a unique culture within all our locations. At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high degree of self-management. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. Java, C#, C++, SAP, PHP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We are currently looking for an QA Software Tester for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- Experience in Quality Control; working with user stories/requirements/ estimating tasks;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies;
- REST API testing experience and general knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS protocols;
- Websites testing experience; Regression testing;
- Performance testing basic understanding;
- DB testing experience (basic knowledge);
- Working with command line and FTP/SFTP protocols;
- Eagerness to learn, strong analytical skills, ability to cope with time pressure.
- Covering requirements by tests;
- Applying various test design techniques;
- Applying different testing types;
- Creating/updating/executing test cases;
- Collaborating with development team and customers;
- Issue investigating/reporting.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance review twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.