Over the years, the advancements in technology have changed the digital gaming, lottery and spo...16 February 2018
Symphony – Why So Special?
The real question is what type of company is special in ways that you are?
If you want a job exclusively to practice your expertise and meet goals, then many companies could satisfy your needs. But if you want to practice your expertise and meet goals in an open, welcoming culture where colleagues feel freedom of mind, freedom of expression, and freedom with each other, you might want to consider Symphony Solutions.
There’s much more to Symphony Solutions than 1 short paragraph. Come to meet us and learn more.
Our client is one of the leaders in sports betting and online gaming in the UK. It is responsible for the online, mobile and telephone operations for their brand. Combined with a strong retail estate presence, ensures its customers have consistent product experience across all channels. This includes the fast-growing area of ‘bet-in-play’ sports betting where our client is one of the market leaders. The latest offering from our client is its mobile betting application which allows its customers to place bets on their favorite sporting event whether they are at home, out and about or even at the event itself. It promises to provide its customers with the best possible service via whichever channel they choose.
Project goal is to provide the best user experience on mobile and desktop platforms for seamless sports betting and online gaming experience. You will be working on developing a new product using some of the latest web and mobile technologies.
Please for more details, follow the link: https://www.symphony-solutions.eu/client-ladbrokes-coral-group/
- Experience 2+ years;
- Experience with mobile, web and API testing;
- Working knowledge of SQA methodologies and practices;
- Experience with Agile projects (SCRUM, Kanban);
- Strong presentation skills;
- Upper-intermediate English;
- Requirements Analysis;
- Mobile web testing;
- Applying various Testing Types;
- Creating and reviewing Test Design;
- Conducting Demo of the product;
- Defects tracking;
- Communication with customer;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.