The online gambling and betting sector is a dynamic and growing business, with new competitive ...05 October 2018
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Vivino, an online wine community, database and mobile application where users can buy, rate and review wines; client since 2013.
Symphony Solutions helped a Danish start-up expand database and user interest to become the largest wine community in the world.
Symphony created architectural and infrastructure basement for huge database of wines, users, ratings, and prices, redesigned cloud operations process and provided complete production maintenance and support.
Vivino reached a database of over 9 million wines and 40 million users worldwide in 2019.
Vivino is the largest network of its type in the world.
The development team in Lviv is a part of the back-end and web teams as well as a full and only QA team. While, the QA team is a combination of Automation Engineers and Technical QA Engineers who work together to provide high quality of the product on various levels. The team consists of strong Seniors and Middles and people with different types of personalities making it a well rounded cool team.
- 2+ years in quality assurance;
- Technical background is a must;
- Basic SQL skills;
- Good understanding of test techniques and QA terminology;
- Good understanding of the STLC and SDLC;
- Mobile experience, web service and API testing.
- Analyze product requirements;
- Test cases development and maintenance;
- Provide full-cycle testing (API, mobile, integration);
- Perform thorough test case execution and defect reporting;
- Close communication with client;
- Experience in testing documentation (Test Plans, Test Cases, Checklist etc);
- Ability to understand the technical specification and code itself;
- Experience with Web service APIs.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.