Middle QA Automation Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
For the needs of one of our clients we are looking for a Middle AQA Engineer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company. Our client is online casino and sportsbook services company from Malta, which includes video slots, jackpot games, live casino, table games and betting. They work across a lovingly crafted and award-winning web app and a suite of bespoke tools to support building the best player experience through the joint passion and creativity.
The AQA Engineer is working on QA automation process, implementing tools and automated testing scenarios to support development, release and production operations.
- Work with development teams on software components analysis to provide solution for automated testing scenarios and scripts
- Contributes to QA automation process design and implementation
- Creates, maintain, and executes automated test cases
- Performs regression testing on each released version of the software, prior to certification
- Correctly prioritizes tasks so the effort is focused more heavily on areas that are likely to cause potential problems
- Participate in the development of the team
- Participate in the recruitment process during CV prescreening if needed
- When required, help junior team members
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2+ years of manual QA experience and 2+ years of QA automation experience
- Vast experience writing test strategy, test cases, overate and end to end testing of web-based products.
- Extensive hands on experience developing automation testing using Cucumber, k6, Jmitter, Selenium, SoapUI, Postman and unit testing frameworks
- Extensive hands on experience with development languages: JS, Java, SQL database
- Extensive hands on experience with performance testing, stability, latency of web API
- Extensive hands on experience with web UI testing using selenium or similar tools
- Experience with defect tracking software
- Hands on experience with CI/CD tools like: TeamCity, Jenkins, Build Master, Octopus Deploy
- Hands on experience with Git
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Strong English skills both in verbal and written communication
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- 20 vacation days
- Corporate Doctor
- See BENEFITS Section for the full line-up