Symphony Solutions, a digital transformation company headquartered in the Netherlands, was reco...07 September 2018
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organization culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
The development team in Lviv is a part of the back-end and web teams as well as a full and only QA team. While, the QA team is a combination of Automation Engineers and Technical QA Engineers who work together to provide high quality of the product on various levels. The team consists of strong Seniors and Middles and people with different types of personalities making it a well rounded cool team.
- 3+ of overall experience;
- experience of work with Ruby environment and good knowledge of Ruby language;
- understanding of OOP;
- good understanding of most common code design patterns and paradigms;
- experience with BDD approach;
- confident knowledge of QA methodologies and testing tools;
- must have experience with Web Based projects;
- must have experience testing on mobile devices;
- must have some related experience in writing test automation frameworks from the scratch or making some significant design;
- can setup getting started (but not least) working environment on a required level according to provided examples and/or documentation within UNIX env;
- able to prepare test design according to the defined test approach to guarantee full coverage of product specifications or requirements
- responsible, pays attention on details, meticulous in doing testing and writing code
- good practical experience with the Ruby, Cucumber, Selenium, Appium, Git/GitHub, Jenkins
- implement automated tests according to the specifications and requirements for the iOS/Android native mobile and/or web based applications;
- issue investigation/bug reports of the product being tested;
- participate in a code review;
- participate in a regression testing
- contribute to the existing test infrastructure and participate in a further test automation improvements and extensions.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication.