Discover the new offices and opportunities with Symphony Solutions' latest delivery center in K...08 August 2018
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve a unique culture within all our locations.
For supporting our client in UK, Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a Python Developer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- At least 1+ years of experience developing commercial Enterprise Python applications using Python / Django, using UNIX / Linux;
- Minimum 3 years experience as developer working on commercial projects;
- Good Knowledge of Relational Databases, preferably PostgreSQL;
- At least some experience with celery;
- General understanding of the use of Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar and Git (BitBucket);
- Ability to document technical solutions in a variety of formats and to constructively share knowledge with less experienced team members;
- Ability to learn and critique new technologies quickly;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations to peer groups;
- Excellent teamwork skills, capable of supervising a small sub team or deputizing in a management role;
- Demonstrably being able to deal with change on a daily basis, must be comfortable both with external factors driving this change as well as internal;
- Experience in contributing to and influencing technical strategic planning or responsibility for a technical strategy.
Nice to have:
- Experience in another popular web framework (JSF, Drupal, GWT, Spring MVC etc);
- Experience with working in Scrum methodology;
- Development of new features and functionality for products and services, including the production of unit tests as and where required;
- Ensuring that products and services adhere to agreed expectations and are delivered in line with pipeline requirements;
- Ensuring that all products and services have agreed levels of test coverage, in line with requirements and adhering to agreed architectural and technology (including security);
- Ability to input into high level estimates of software deliverables for planning purposes.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English classes.