Symphony Solutions, a digital transformation company headquartered in the Netherlands, was reco...07 September 2018
Symphony Solutions – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Based in the UK, the client helps large companies build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. As a member of our professional services team you will be part of the evolution of our product by contributing to the design, implementation and operation of a world-class cloud solution.
- Very good knowledge in Python, Django, Django ORM and DRF. Experience with any other web framework is a plus;
- Experience with task queues, Celery and RabbitMQ;
- Experience with Apache Lucene, Solr, ElasticSearch, Event Store is a plus;
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python;
- Able to create database schema that represent and support business processes;
- Strong unit test and debugging skills;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN);
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.);
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.