A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organization culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- 3 years of experience in project management/project coordinating;
- Understanding of SDLC and project management methodologies;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication, conflict management and negotiation skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, computer science or similar;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- Level of English: Upper-intermediate;
- High level of self-organization and attention to details.
- Perform project management activities including risk management and mitigation, documentation management and quality assurance processes and practices, with supervision and guidance of senior management staff;
- Support selected SDLC methodology, framework and processes to ensure efficient project delivery across development teams;
- Ensure that project is delivered on-time, within the scope and budget by continuously monitoring established metrics and KPIs;
- Continuously seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships;
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project including people management and troubleshooting.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings, etc.);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.