What began in 2014 with only 4 Symphony Solutions engineers, and an Oxygen platform with a sing...06 February 2019
Symphony Solutions – Why so special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
A world-leading supplier of online and in-venue based sports betting and gaming solutions. It is this level of performance, combined with an inherent culture of innovation that has seen the development of the industry’s first omni-channel gaming solution.
- Min. 2 years of experience in related area
- English upper-intermediate
- Quick learner and willingness to grow
- Hands-on approach
- Coordinate the usage of the meeting rooms and ensure they are representative at all times
- Coordinate special catering services (like with client visits, special meetings, office parties etc.)
- Receive and host people that visit our office
- Keep track of our office supplies and order them timely
- Manage and order supplies within the budget guidelines of the organization
- Reserve hotels, restaurants, local transportation etc. for company clients
- Reserve abroad transfer for clients if necessary
- Create a pleasant and welcoming environment for the clients and ensure they receive a pleasant and positive experience during their visit
- Organization of various company events, social events in particular
- Preparation and sending of invitations
- Administration of different requests
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Career and professional growth
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews
- Paid English classes
- Pizza Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents
- Fresh fruits and juices
- Low hierarchy and open communication