We are an Agile-driven company focused on culture and trust, different in the way we biuld long...01 January 2017
Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for an Office 365 Developer, for a full-time position, who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- Very good knowledge of the different products of the Office 365 suite (Flow, Teams, SharePoint online, Yammer);
- Very good experience in integration projects;
- Experience with SPFx and PnP;
- Experience creating solutions using the SharePoint Client Side Object Model;
- Experience using and customizing SharePoint Web Parts, Add-Ins/Apps, and 3rd party integrations;
- Experience using cloud platforms such as Azure and Office 365 is required;
- SharePoint architecture experience creating SharePoint solutions with apps/add-ins, master pages, custom page layouts, content types, workflows and search;
- Strong PowerShell experience;
- Recommend and follow best practices with regard to maintenance and governance principles;
- Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures;
- Ensure coding best practices are being followed;
- Able to research and solve unfamiliar technical issues independently;
Good to have:
- Experience in O365 products;
- Integration experience;
- SPfx and Client Side Object model;
- Experience in front end development;
- Experience in building mobile application;
- Experience to interface with SharePoint on prem 2013 as the back-end to the mobile application;
- Experience with Azure.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.