We encourage our colleagues to upgrade professional and personal skills by using 40 billable hours for education and advancement.
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
This is the internal ERP system which includes the reporting module, module to store the data about the employees, recruitment module, financial module.
- Expertise in ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, C#, Framework 2.0, 3.5,4,4.5, HTML & Java Script, ADO.Net, JQuery ,Windows Application ,Web/Web service,MVC;
- Strong OOPs;
- Good knowledge of SQL server;
- Ajax & Controls, XML;
- Programming Analytical Skills;
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns;
- Experience of working in n-Tier architecture;
- Fluent English and good communication skills;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Comfortable office facilities (kitchen, coffee machines, massage room, different trainings etc.)
- Clubs of interests (travel & bicycle club, symphony cuisine, music band, choir);
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.