A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
For supporting our client, Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a .NET Developer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- 4+ years of experience as a developer in the .Net technology, (Full Framework, 4.7.x);
- Proficiency in C#, 7.0;
- IDE: Visual Studio (2017/2019);
- Knowledge in and experience with UI framework for Client Application WPF (XAML);
- Agile development using SCRUM (active developer in a SCRUM team);
- Dependency Injection Unity/PRISM;
- Unit testing/Test driven Development (xunit, mstest);
- Knowledge and experience with Test Case/Requirement Management Tool;
- Version control and processes (branching, merging) via Git;
- Experience in development of Back-End applications;
- Experience in Rest/Web services development;
- Experience with versioning and source control tools;
- Good overall knowledge of SDLC;
- Basic knowledge in the field of electrical engineering / electronics;
- Understand whole Software Development Process, work closely with Product-Owner, understand business requirements;
- Collective code-ownership, responsibility for delivering Software increments;
- Continuous Integration/Deployment as an advantage;
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to manage time and priorities effectively;
- Fluent English and good communication skills.
- Be part and lead a team for development of product for market leader solutions provider;
- Communication with various embedded controllers (PALTRONIC, IFM, Ascorel);
- Implementation of user interfaces for configuration / diagnostics processes;
- Software test and documentation;
- Second level support for the application.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Performance reviews twice a year;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events;
- Free English courses.