Symphony Solutions, a digital transformation company headquartered in the Netherlands, was reco...07 September 2018
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is an international Dutch IT company with offices in Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. We have been on the market for more than 10 years already and preserve unique culture within all our locations.
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
For supporting our Austrian client that works with the most innovative, reliable and cost- effective lifting solutions for use on commercial vehicles and in the maritime field with the process of prioritization of the challenges and opportunities through digital transformation, Symphony Solutions in Poland is currently looking for a .NET Developer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- 4+ years of experience as a developer in the .Net technology, (Full Framework, 4.7.x);
- Proficiency in C#, 7.0;
- IDE: Visual Studio (2017/2019);
- Knowledge in and experience with UI framework for Client Application WPF (XAML);
- Agile development using SCRUM (active developer in a SCRUM team);
- Dependency Injection Unity/PRISM;
- Unit testing/Test driven Development (xunit, mstest);
- Knowledge and experience with Test Case/Requirement Management Tool;
- Version control and processes (branching, merging) via Git;
- Experience in development of Back-End applications;
- Experience in Rest/Web services development;
- Experience with versioning and source control tools;
- Good overall knowledge of SDLC;
- Basic knowledge in the field of electrical engineering / electronics;
- Continuous Integration/Deployment as an advantage;
- Fluent English and good communication skills.
- Be part and lead a team for development of product for market leader solutions provider;
- Communication with various embedded controllers (PALTRONIC, IFM, Ascorel);
- Implementation of user interfaces for configuration / diagnostics processes;
- Software test and documentation;
- Second level support for the application.
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Great international work environment;
- Comfortable office facilities;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Free English courses.