A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organization culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- At least 3 years of experience with C# and .Net Core framework;
- Deep knowledge of OOP and design patterns;
- Deep understanding of asynchronous programming;
- Good understanding of RESTful concept;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
- Intermediate English is a must;
- Self-initiated, motivated and eager to take on new challenges;
- Ability to travel to Western Europe.
Nice to have:
- UML knowledge;
- Experience with ASP.Net Core framework;
- Experience with Authentication Middleware in ASP.Net Core;
- Experience with Containerization of .NET Core applications;
- Preferably experience with xUnit for unit testing;
- Docker/Azure Deployment experience;
- Experience with Redis, mongoDb or graphQL.
- Being part of a development team working on the customer’s platform is web services;
- Coach less experienced colleagues;
- Analysis of functional requirements;
- Participation in technical design analysis sessions: working on the new design from scratch, as well as extending the existing modules;
- Conducting code reviews for other colleagues;
- Close communication with the team and customers: with developers, testers, project manager, architects, functional product owners;
- Participation in the Scrum meetings: planning, retrospective, daily stand-up, etc;
- Writing functional and technical documentation.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Sports activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.