A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a JAVA Developer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company. Solutions is currently
- 1,5 + years of relevant experience in IT industry (Java server side web development);
- Java 8;
- Spring IoC, Spring MVC;
- Spring Data JPA;
- Some AWS experience (SQS, S3, EC2 - anything);
- Spring Boot;
- AWS SQS;
- AWS CloudWatch Events;
- Daily communication with the client, participation in team's SCRUM activities (standups, refinements, plannings, demos, etc.);
- Implement application code according to the architectural requirements;
- Merge and deploy code;
- Write unit tests;
- Code reviews and debugging;
- Resolve issues found by test;
- Collaborate with UI developers and QA team.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication