We are pleased to announce that Symphony Solutions, was chosen among the 20 Most Promising Qual...29 June 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance company and the easiest to do business with.
We’re currently looking for a Middle Java Developer to join our company.
US based client which helps companies plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. Their architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years.
- 1,5+ years of relevant experience in IT industry;
- Java 8, Spring Boot/REST/Security, Amazon SDK, MySQL;
- Maven, Docker, DynamoDB, Hibernate/Spring Data JPA;
- Daily communication with the client, participation in team's SCRUM activities (standups, refinements, plannings, demos, etc.);
- Implement application code according to the architectural requirements;
- Merge and deploy code;
- Write unit tests;
- Code reviews and debugging;
- Resolve issues found by test;
- Collaborate with UI developers and QA team.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication.