A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential.
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for a JAVA Developer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company. Solutions is currently
- 1,5 + years of relevant experience in IT industry (Java server side web development);
- Java 8;
- Spring IoC, Spring MVC;
- Spring Data JPA;
- Some AWS experience (SQS, S3, EC2 - anything);
- Spring Boot;
- AWS SQS;
- AWS CloudWatch Events;
- Daily communication with the client, participation in team's SCRUM activities (standups, refinements, plannings, demos, etc.);
- Implement application code according to the architectural requirements;
- Merge and deploy code;
- Write unit tests;
- Code reviews and debugging;
- Resolve issues found by test;
- Collaborate with UI developers and QA team.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication