Symphony Solutions, a digital transformation company headquartered in the Netherlands, was reco...07 September 2018
Symphony – Why So Special?
At Symphony Solutions we have removed all possible barriers created by the traditional organization and embraced the organic principles and a high-degree of self-management. We believe that this kind of organization is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. As a result, we have achieved the highest retention of employees possible in our industry (currently there’s less than 3% unwanted turnover).
We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationship with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
US based client helps companies plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. Their architects and engineers have been designing, building and implementing IT solutions for enterprise customers across industries for an average of more than 20 years.
A set of applications for managing internal operations and infrastructure – analyzing, tracking, reporting, optimizing, migrating, and making decisions.
- Experience with Spring IoC+MVC+Boot;
- Experience with Spring Data JPA + Hibernate;
- Some AWS experience (SQS, S3, EC2 etc.);
- Good to have: Flyway, AWS SQS, AWS CloudWatch Events & Redis;
- Nice to have: Xtext/ANTLR;
- Daily communication with the client, participation in team's SCRUM activities (standups, refinements, plannings, demos, etc.);
- Implement application code according to the architectural requirements;
- Merge and deploy code;
- Write unit tests;
- Code reviews and debugging;
- Resolve issues found by test;
- Collaborate with UI developers and QA team;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;