A Dutch IT outsourcing company with numerous international clients and delivery centers in thre...28 December 2016
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
At Symphony Solutions we believe that this kind of organizational culture is the optimal environment to attract and retain the best talents, fully develop them and leverage their potential. We have a unique employee selection process where colleagues choose colleagues. Such an approach eliminates possible conflicts and ensures honest and transparent relationships with clients and within the team. Symphony Solutions is a company that strives to be the Best Price/Performance and the easiest to do business with.
- Experience of 2+ years in system administration;
- Windows Server, Linux, Mac OS system administration (strong);
- Hardware maintenance (laptops, printers);
- Software issues troubleshooting;
- Sufficient Network understanding (L2, L3, IP routing);
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills;
- Ability to work responsibly in a team with or without direct supervision;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Computers maintenance (OS and software installation) and other office equipment (printers, scanners etc) installation and troubleshooting;
- Software installs/updates for end-users;
- Maintaining of the organization's end-users computer network;
- Users' accounts maintenance;
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve and document network and performance issues;
- Provide efficient users support when working with hardware and software components;
- Provide IT induction for newcomers, users’ technical consulting.
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Sport activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.