Two weeks ago the team of our Design Studio had a social workshop in the Carpathian mountains (...30 June 2016
Symphony – Why So Special?
Well that’s easy. Symphony attracts a certain type of special people.
These people thrive in the congenial environment of our Dutch inspired office, feel the creative and personal freedom to be themselves, yet understand the quality that time-sensitive projects demand.
And if you appreciate close cross-functional team collaboration, the freedom to work from home and the challenges of fast-moving projects, you might fit well with Symphony Solutions.
But Symphony Solutions is far more than this simple description. Read on for more.
- Experience with iOS frameworks including UIkit, WebKit, Core Animation;
- Threading and performance tuning;
- Familiarity with WebSocket to connect iOS applications to back-end services;
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
- Experience writing Xcode unit tests as part of the CI pipeline;
- Understanding signing certificates and provisioning profiles.
- New features development;
- Support and maintance of application;
- Bug fixing of newly developed features (no refactoring of the old code);
- Express duty;
- Scrum ceremonies participation;
- Friendly and highly professional teams;
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular (twice a year) performance reviews;
- Paid English classes;
- Casual Fridays, corporate events, birthday/wedding presents;
- Sports activities (football team, yoga, fitness, stretching classes);
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- The coolest office in Western Ukraine.