All Symphonians are welcomed to have a three-course lunch right in the office for free. Early birds can treat themselves to a free breakfast.
This Vacancy is currently inactive. However, should you wish to send your CV for consideration, please use the form below and when the position becomes active again, we will notify you.
Symphony – Why So Special?
Symphony Solutions is a fast-growing international organization providing Western-European clients with high quality IT, BPO, and Consultancy services.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. Java, C#, C++, SAP, PHP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
Symphony Solutions in Skopje is currently looking for an experienced Front-end Developer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company.
- 2 years experience in Front-end Development (HTML, JS, CSS)
- WordPress knowledge
- Knowledge of the Internet Protocol Stack
- Comfortable working without supervision
- Self-motivated to learn new techniques, technologies and design patterns
- Enjoys constructive criticism
- Comfortable in expressing new ideas and approaches to various problems
- Experience with REST APIs and Web services
- Knowledge of MVC, OOP and ORMs
- Experience working with front-end libraries such as jQuery, react.js, etc
- Experience with web sockets
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, Silverstripe, etc.
- Experience with system administration and database management
- Active in the open source community
- Experience with Python
- Basic knowledge of data science
- Worked in an Agile environment using SCRUM
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Friendly and professional team
- Career and professional growth
- Performance reviews twice a year
- Great international work environment
- Comfortable office facilities
- Symphony Training Academy
- Low hierarchy and open communication
- Casual Fridays, corporate events
- Free English courses