Middle Front End (React) Engineer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
For the needs of one of our clients we are looking for a Middle Front End React Developer for a full-time position who will become a contributor to the business transformation process of the long-term success and growth of the company. Our client is online casino and sportsbook services company from Malta, which includes video slots, jackpot games, live casino, table games and betting. They work across a lovingly crafted and award-winning web app and a suite of bespoke tools to support building the best player experience through the joint passion and creativity.
Extend company FE/React expertise throughout your work. Be part of the development team that works on various types of projects.
- Implement solutions, contribute to technical design
- Follow the engineering processes
- Work aligned with the business requirements, transform them into functional/non-functional requirements
- You are eager to keep up to date with the latest trends in your craft which hopefully is along the lines of JS development and tools
- You are excited to write in a declarative functional style
- Participate in the development of team and consult with the Senior team members
- Participate in the recruitment process during CV prescreening if needed
- Help junior team members if needed
Qualifications and skills:
- Excellent knowledge and 2+years of experience in React JS/React
- Development of responsive web applications that work across a variety of devices
- Implement and test features to improve our customers’ experience using React, Redux, Redux-Sagas, Apollo GraphQL, SASS, Webpack, Flow, Cypress, Jest, Enzyme etc.
- Ship our code using continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Communicate closely with product designers, producers and backend engineers via our main communication channels; Github, Slack, Jira and Confluence
- Working experience in Agile development environment;
- English level – Upper intermediate;
- Ability to work with an international, distributed and highly skilled team.
- Analytical thinking skills and humble and open mindset
- Good documentation skills
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Great international work environment;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 Vacation Days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS section for the full line-up.