Middle React Developer
Symphony Solutions is a cloud transformation company headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in the Netherlands, US, Ukraine, Macedonia, and Poland. Symphony Solutions recently celebrated 10 years of continuous service, and we attract many people with our open, welcoming culture and Dutch-inspired environment.
We are a company with a difference as we maintain a strong ethical culture and keep company values at the level of interpersonal and client-oriented relationships. Our philosophy is to establish close and strong relations with every client, employee, and candidate to succeed in our main directions (e.g. PHP, Java, C#, C++, SAP, Salesforce/Force.com, iOS, Android, BlackBerry).
We are interested in hiring a Strong Middle Front-end developer for full-time work for our Belgian customer – OMP – a leading software and consulting company focused on Supply Chain Planning. OMP supplies its customers with reliable Supply Chain planning software that keeps production and logistics environments running smoothly. The software products are designed to improve the operational efficiency of the customer’s supply chain and they provide the modern and intuitive UI/UX which effectively guides the users through their routine tasks.
As a Front-end React developer, you will join the UX team, that works on reviewing and reshaping the entire user experience to match the needs of tomorrow. In close collaboration with user-centric design experts, UX designers, technical leads and Functional Product Managers, you’ll translate complex server logic and features into a powerful and intuitive UI. Together with the team you will be responsible for the entire development lifecycle: technical analysis, implementation, and maintenance.
- Develop modern User Interfaces, applying the newest features and development techniques.
- Collaborate with the functional analysts to discuss and validate functional requirements.
- Work out the technical design of challenging new features in our software.
- Work closely with the scrum testers by giving input about test scenarios.
- Be responsible for the after-care, including future extensions, maintenance and debugging after the development has been delivered.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science.
- 2-3 years of commercial experience.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Fluency in English.
- A hands-on, cooperative, pragmatic and passionate attitude.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Nativescript or React-Native.
- Experience with Electron.
- Knowledge about web test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, BrowserStack, …).
- Knowledge of some State management library (e.g. Redux, …).
You will receive:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Friendly and professional team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Regular performance reviews;
- Great international work environment;
- Symphony Training Academy;
- Low hierarchy and open communication;
- 20 Vacation Days;
- Corporate Doctor;
- See BENEFITS section for the full line-up.